Are you a New Zealand national looking to pursue a research-based Master’s degree? If so, the Lincoln University Master’s Scholarship 2023 might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Open to New Zealand nationals, this prestigious scholarship aims to support students in their quest for academic excellence at Lincoln University, New Zealand.
The Lincoln University Master’s Scholarship is specifically designed for those interested in pursuing a research-based Master’s degree in any field offered by the university. The scholarship covers full tuition fees, making it a highly sought-after opportunity for aspiring researchers and scholars.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a New Zealand national.
- Enroll in a full-time study program leading to a research-based Master’s degree at Lincoln University.
The scholarship selection process is based on the following criteria:
- Academic Merit: A strong academic background will be given due consideration during the selection process.
- Research Proposal: Applicants are required to submit a compelling research proposal outlining their intended area of study.
To apply for the Lincoln University Master’s Scholarship, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts for all tertiary qualifications you have obtained.
- List of any previous Academic Prizes or Distinctions you have been awarded.
- Statement of Research Interests: A separate sheet where you articulate your research interests and goals.
- Two references with names and contact details: These references will vouch for your academic and research capabilities.
The deadline for submitting your application for the Lincoln University Master’s Scholarship 2023 is 15th November 2023. Be sure to gather all the required documents and submit your application before the deadline.
Embark on Your Research Journey:
The Lincoln University Master’s Scholarship is an incredible opportunity for passionate and talented individuals who wish to excel in their chosen field of study. If you meet the eligibility criteria and have a strong academic background coupled with a compelling research proposal, don’t miss this chance to further your education and contribute to the world of research.