Are you a UK national planning to pursue a Bachelors’s degree in Accountancy? Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is offering the PwC Flying Start Financial Bursary to help you with the costs of university life. This bursary, provided by PwC, aims to support students interested in a career in audit.
To be eligible for this bursary, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a UK national, classified as a home student.
- You should have applied to study BSc Accountancy Flying Start for the September 2023 intake.
- Your household income should be under £35,000 per annum, as assessed by Student Finance England (this evaluation takes place after acceptance into the degree program and applying for student finance).
- During the assessment process, you must demonstrate your commitment to a career in audit at PwC.
If you qualify for the PwC Flying Start Financial Bursary, you will receive £10,000 over four years. The distribution is as follows:
- £4,000 in the first year
- £2,000 in the second year
- £2,000 in the third year
- £2,000 in the fourth year
The primary purpose of this bursary is to assist you with the day-to-day expenses associated with university life, enabling you to focus on your studies in accountancy. PwC highly values the development and well-being of students, and they are thrilled to provide this significant financial support.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and aspire to build a career in audit with PwC, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity. Apply for the PwC Flying Start Financial Bursary and take a step closer to achieving your academic and professional goals!