Are you a highly talented student from outside the EU/EEA looking to pursue a Masters’s degree in Denmark? Great news! Aarhus University is offering full scholarships for non-EU/EEA nationals, covering both tuition fees and providing a monthly stipend. This incredible opportunity is part of the Danish State Scholarships program, aimed at attracting bright minds from around the world to study at one of Denmark’s top universities.
To be eligible for the Danish State Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens.
- Educational Background: Applicants must be highly talented individuals with a strong academic record.
- Program Admission: Candidates must have been accepted into one of the university’s two-year Master’s degree programs.
- Language Proficiency: An IELTS score is required by the program you are applying to.
Application and Selection Process:
The application deadline for this scholarship varies, so make sure to check the university’s official website for the most up-to-date information. To apply for the Danish State Scholarship, you need to follow these steps:
- Apply for admission: First, submit your application for the English-taught Master’s degree program of your choice at Aarhus University. Ensure you meet the general admission requirements and complete the application procedures outlined by the university.
- Scholarship Assessment: There is no separate application process for the scholarship itself. Instead, the scholarship assessment is done in conjunction with the admission evaluation. The university’s faculty will review your application to determine if you qualify for the scholarship based on strategic priorities and admission criteria.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
If you are awarded the Danish State Scholarship, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver: The scholarship covers the entire tuition fee for your chosen Master’s program, ensuring that you can focus on your studies without financial worries.
- Monthly Stipend: In addition to the tuition fee waiver, you may also receive a monthly stipend for the duration of your studies. The stipend is typically granted for 23 months, offering additional financial support during your time at Aarhus University.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to pursue a world-class education at Aarhus University in Denmark. Remember to check the official deadline and apply as soon as possible to be considered for the Danish State Scholarship. Good luck with your application, and we hope to see you in Denmark soon!