Are you an aspiring postgraduate student from Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, or Myanmar? If so, here’s some exciting news for you! The Nippon Foundation is offering the AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 for Masters degree studies in various fields at selected universities within the ASEAN University Network (AUN). This prestigious scholarship provides full funding, covering tuition fees, a monthly stipend, a flight ticket, and other allowances. If you meet the eligibility criteria, this could be your chance to further your studies in public policy and make a significant impact in your community.
To be eligible for the AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of ASEAN member countries.
- Educational Background: Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree with an impressive academic record.
- English Proficiency: Prospective scholars must possess English proficiency scores of at least 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL).
- Health Condition: While applicants must be in excellent health, those certified with certain disability categories by a Professional Medical Practitioner are also eligible to apply.
- Secure Admission Letter: Candidates need to obtain a secure admission letter from one of the selected member institutions of AUN. Even if you have applied for postgraduate studies and haven’t received an offer letter yet, you can still apply for the scholarship.
To complete your application, you’ll need the following documents:
- Copy of the University Admission Letter: This proves your acceptance into one of the participating AUN member universities.
- Attested Copies of All Transcripts and Testimonials: These documents showcase your academic achievements and qualifications.
- CV/Resume: Provide a comprehensive summary of your educational background, work experience, and relevant achievements.
- 1000-Word Essay: Write an essay describing your work experience and career goals related to disability public policy.
- Letter of Recommendation: Obtain a letter of recommendation from your current or previous employer or institution, supporting your application for the scholarship.
If selected for the AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship, you will receive the following benefits:
- Approved Tuition Fees: The scholarship covers all tuition fees related to your postgraduate studies.
- Monthly Scholarship: You will receive a monthly stipend to support your living expenses during your studies.
- Return Flight Ticket: The scholarship includes a return flight ticket to and from your home country to the university where you will pursue your Masters degree.
- Associated Allowances: The scholarship also provides allowances required to complete your study successfully, ensuring you have a comfortable and productive academic journey.
The AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 offers a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals from ASEAN member countries to pursue their Masters studies in public policy. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are passionate about making a positive impact in your community through disability public policy, don’t miss this chance! Prepare your documents, write your essay, and apply before the deadline on 31st July 2023. Good luck on your journey to academic excellence and contributing to a better future for your region!