Are you an international student looking to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Australia? The University of Queensland (UQ) is offering the International Onshore Merit Scholarship for 2023, and it might just be the perfect opportunity for you!
This prestigious scholarship is open to students from all countries except Australia and New Zealand. The scholarship is valued at up to A$10,000 and is aimed at providing partial funding to support your educational journey at UQ.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- International Student Status: You should be an international student who has completed their most recent qualification in Australia.
- Competitive Academic Performance: Applicants are required to have achieved a competitive score when compared to other offer holders for programs starting in their chosen semester.
- Offer of Full-Time Study: You should have received an offer to study full-time at UQ in an approved program. This includes most undergraduate and postgraduate programs, with a few exceptions.
- Program Entry and Language Proficiency: Candidates must meet the program entry requirements and demonstrate English language proficiency as specified by the university.
- No Other Scholarships: Applicants should not already hold another scholarship from UQ or receive full sponsorship from any other organization. However, those with partial scholarships or sponsorships may still be considered.
The application process for this scholarship is quite straightforward – there’s no need to submit a separate application! When you apply to study a program at UQ, you are automatically considered for this scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
This scholarship presents a wonderful opportunity to pursue your academic dreams at one of Australia’s leading universities. Not only will you receive financial assistance, but studying at UQ also means gaining access to world-class facilities, outstanding faculty, and a vibrant campus life.
So, if you’re ready to take the next step in your academic journey and meet the eligibility criteria, don’t miss out on the University of Queensland International Onshore Merit Scholarship for 2023. Apply for your desired program at UQ and stand a chance to receive up to A$10,000 in partial funding to support your studies. The application deadline varies, so make sure to check the official website for the most up-to-date information.