Are you an international student aspiring to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any subject offered by La Trobe University in Australia? If so, here’s some great news for you! La Trobe University is offering an exciting opportunity for early-bird applicants in the form of the Early Bird Acceptance Grant for the year 2023.
The Early Bird Acceptance Grant is designed to reward proactive international students who complete their admission process ahead of schedule. The scholarship covers a portion of the recipient’s tuition fees, specifically 5% of the first-year fees.
To be eligible for this grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship: You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Course and Intake: You should be a new international student applying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at La Trobe University for any intake in 2023.
- Fee Status: Only full fee-paying students (non-sponsored) are eligible to apply.
- Acceptance and Deposit: After receiving the offer from the university, you must accept the offer and pay the required deposit within the specified deadline.
If you are selected as a recipient of the Early Bird Acceptance Grant, you will be expected to fulfill the following obligations:
- Full-time Enrollment: Maintain a full-time enrollment at one of La Trobe University’s campuses in Australia throughout the duration of your course.
- Adherence to Terms and Conditions: Adhere to the terms and conditions specified in the scholarship letter provided by the university.
The application process for the Early Bird Acceptance Grant is simple and straightforward. When you apply for an approved course at La Trobe University, your application will automatically be considered for the scholarship. So, it’s essential to start the application process early and complete it before the deadline to increase your chances of receiving this fantastic opportunity.
Don’t miss out on the chance to receive financial assistance for your studies at La Trobe University! Apply early, meet the criteria, and pave the way for a promising academic journey in Australia.