Are you a prospective or current student looking for financial support to pursue a PhD degree in Pharmacy? Samford University’s McWhorter School of Pharmacy Scholarships 2023 might be just what you need! This scholarship, provided by Samford University, aims to assist talented individuals in their academic journey by covering their tuition fees, up to $10,000 per year.
The scholarship is open to all nationalities except for US citizens. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Leadership skills
- Academic excellence
- Areas of focus in Pharmacy
For Continuing the Scholarship:
If you are fortunate enough to be awarded one of the annually renewable scholarships (Superior, Scholar, or Dean’s Scholarships), you must meet the following requirements to continue receiving the scholarship:
- Enroll as a full-time student in the Pharm.D. program every semester.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 each semester.
- Abide by the Code of Ethical and Professional Conduct throughout your enrollment.
- Keep a clean record, avoiding any criminal offenses beyond traffic tickets.
- Ensure no professional license revocation during your time as a student.
Don’t miss this opportunity to pursue your dream of a PhD in Pharmacy at Samford University. The application deadline varies, so make sure to submit your application on time to be considered for this valuable scholarship.