Are you dreaming of studying abroad for your PhD program?
Don’t let financial concerns hold you back! The University of Adelaide is offering a fantastic opportunity with the Adelaide Park Lands Association – Multiple PhD Internship Scholarships.
This program is open to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, and International Students who are commencing their PhD program.
The University of Adelaide’s Adelaide Graduate Research School (AGRS) is known for shaping the future of students through research degrees.
In collaboration with the Adelaide Park Lands Association, they are creating two internship opportunities for PhD students. These internships will allow students to contribute to projects that raise public awareness of the importance of green spaces.
Here’s a brief overview of the scholarship:
- University: University of Adelaide
- Department: Adelaide Graduate Research School (AGRS)
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, or International Students.
- Be within the first 18 months of their candidature for the PhD program.
- Be willing to undertake a research internship for a minimum of 60 FTE (full-time equivalent) business days.
- Be making satisfactory progress in their research.
- Be undertaking research aligned with the proposed research internship project.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Adelaide Park Lands Association – Multiple PhD Internship Scholarships, follow these steps:
- Email the required documents to [email protected] with the subject line “Adelaide Park Lands Internship.”
- Submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter (maximum 2 pages) explaining your interest in the internship and how your research aligns with the proposed project.
- Evidence of proficiency in English language tests.
Please note that eligible international students must also meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements.
Selected candidates will receive the University of Adelaide RTP (Research Training Program) Stipend rate on a pro-rata basis for 60 FTE business days per year.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to pursue your PhD at the University of Adelaide and contribute to valuable research projects promoting green spaces. The deadline for applications is 31st March 2023. Apply now and take the first step towards an enriching academic journey in Australia. Good luck!