Are you dreaming of pursuing a Masters’s degree in Engineering and Technology? The University of York is offering fantastic scholarships to support aspiring students like you in achieving your academic goals. These scholarships are specifically designed for postgraduate taught masters courses within the School of Physics, Engineering, and Technology.
Both international (including EU) and UK (home) students are eligible to apply for these scholarships. Applicants must have a strong intention to study one of the following postgraduate taught masters courses within the School of Physics, Engineering, and Technology:
- MSc Audio and Music Technology
- MSc Communications Engineering
- MSc Digital Systems Engineering
- MSc Embedded Wireless Systems
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Fusion Energy
- MSc Intelligent Robotics Candidates should have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by either 2nd April 2023 (round one) or 18th June 2023 (round two). It’s not necessary to have accepted the offer at the time of application. Applicants must not be receiving a 100% tuition fee scholarship or be fully sponsored by another organization.
Selected candidates will be awarded a partial funding of £3,000 to support their academic journey at the University of York.
Application and Selection Process:
To apply for these scholarships, interested candidates need to submit their applications within the specified deadline (which may vary). The University’s School of Physics, Engineering, and Technology will carefully review the applications and select the scholarship awardees. The selection process will be carried out by a panel of esteemed senior staff members from the School.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to pursue your passion for Engineering and Technology at the University of York with the help of these scholarships! Remember, the deadline for application varies, so be sure to submit yours on time. Start working on your applications now and take one step closer to turning your dreams into reality.