Are you a UK national with a passion for Electronics Engineering? If so, we have some exciting news for you! The University of York is offering Academic Excellence Scholarships for Bachelors in Electronics Engineering. These scholarships aim to recognize and reward outstanding academic achievements among students at the University.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a UK (home) student.
- You should have received an offer for a place in one of the eligible Electronics Engineering courses at the University of York (please check their website for the list of eligible courses).
- Unfortunately, if you are applying to a course with a Foundation Year, you won’t be eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Value and Payments:
If selected for the scholarship, you will receive a partial funding of £1,000. The payments will be distributed as follows:
- £500 during the Autumn Term of your first year at the university.
- Another £500 will be awarded at the end of the Summer Term, provided you successfully progress to Year 2 of your studies.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Electronic Engineering Academic Excellence Scholarship, you can follow the application process on the University of York’s website. The deadline for submitting your application may vary, so make sure to check the website for specific details.
This scholarship offers a fantastic opportunity for UK nationals who are dedicated to pursuing a Bachelors’s degree in Electronics Engineering at the University of York. Don’t miss out on this chance to be rewarded for your academic excellence and passion for the field! Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting academic journey. Good luck!