Are you an ambitious student from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Botswana, Uganda, Kenya, or Namibia seeking a chance to pursue a Master’s degree in an esteemed European university? Look no further! The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) Scholarships at the University of Tartu might just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
What is the MFA Scholarship?
The MFA Scholarship is offered by the University of Tartu, located in Estonia, and it aims to support students from select countries in their pursuit of higher education. The scholarship provides partial funding of EUR 400 per month to successful applicants, easing their financial burden and making their academic dreams more achievable.
Eligible Master’s Programs:
The University of Tartu offers a diverse range of eligible Master’s programs, catering to various academic interests. Some of the exciting fields of study that you can choose from include:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Educational Technology
- Geoinformatics for Urban Society
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- International Law and Human Rights
- Quantitative Economics
- Politics and Governance in the Digital Age
- Robotics and Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
To be considered for the MFA Scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants must be nationals of Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Botswana, Uganda, Kenya, or Namibia.
- Admission Requirements: You must meet all the necessary requirements for admission into the University of Tartu’s Master’s program of your choice.
- Motivation: Demonstrated high motivation and a strong commitment to academic excellence are essential.
- Academic Performance: Candidates are expected to showcase a history of good academic performance and submit a properly prepared admission package.
- Graduation Status: Even if you have not graduated by the admission deadline, you are still eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The great thing about this scholarship is that all eligible applicants from the target countries who apply for the Master’s programs automatically become candidates for the stipend. This means that there is no need for a separate scholarship application. By simply applying to the eligible Master’s program at the University of Tartu, you are already in the running for this fantastic opportunity.
Don’t miss out on this chance to study in an international and intellectually stimulating environment at the University of Tartu. Pursue your dream Master’s degree with the support of the MFA Scholarship, and take a step closer to a brighter future.
Remember, the deadline for application varies, so make sure to check the University of Tartu’s official website for specific dates and further information. Best of luck in your academic journey!