If you are an international student seeking a Master’s degree, Lincoln University has a wonderful opportunity for you! They are offering the International Taught Master Merit Scholarships to students from all over the world, based on academic excellence and achievements. The scholarship aims to support talented students in pursuing their Masters studies in selected programs.
Eligible Fields of Study
The scholarship is available for specific 180-credit taught Masters programs at Lincoln University. These include:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development
Students applying for the following programs will also be considered for the scholarship:
- Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Management & Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural System
- Master of Wine and Viticulture (February only)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
The scholarship amounts to NZ$10,000 for the specified Masters programs and NZ$7,000 for the other eligible programs. This financial aid will be applied towards the overall cost of your studies at Lincoln University.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of a B+ in the final year of their bachelor’s degree. Students who meet this academic requirement are encouraged to apply.
For students intending to start their studies in the Spring semester of 2021, the application deadline is 1st November 2020. For those planning to commence their studies in the Fall semester of 2021, the deadline is 1st April 2021. However, Lincoln University operates on a rolling admissions process, allowing them to assess applications as they are received. Hence, it is advisable to apply as early as possible.
For detailed information on how to apply for the International Taught Master Merit Scholarships, please visit the official scholarship website provided below.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.lincoln.ac.nz/international-students/international-scholarships/
If you are an international student aspiring to pursue a Master’s degree at Lincoln University, this scholarship could be your ticket to achieving your dreams. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to advance your education and career in a supportive and diverse academic environment. Apply now and embark on your journey towards academic excellence