Are you dreaming of pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Law? Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you! The University of Essex, Colchester Campus, is offering the Essex Law Global Partner Scholarship for the year 2023. This scholarship aims to support students from around the world, except the UK, who wish to study Law at the University of Essex.
What is the Essex Law Global Partner Scholarship?
The Essex Law Global Partner Scholarship is designed for undergraduate students who have enrolled in a Law transfer program through the link/partnership agreement with specified institutions. If you meet the criteria, you could be eligible for a partial funding scholarship of up to £3,500!
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled in a Law transfer program at one of the specified institutions.
- Your application must meet the standard conditional offer set by the University.
- If you apply through UCAS, you must select the University of Essex as your firm choice by 14th July 2023. Please note that becoming firm with Essex through rejection from your original firm choice selection elsewhere will make you ineligible. If you’re a direct applicant, you must accept your offer by 14th July 2023.
- You must be starting your first year of undergraduate study at the University of Essex in the academic year 2023-24.
If your application is successful, you can receive an award of up to £3,500, which will be deducted from your tuition fee at the University of Essex.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Essex Law Global Partner Scholarship, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the scholarship application portal and complete the necessary forms.
- Make sure to submit all required documents before the deadline (the deadline may vary, so please check with the University).
- Await the results! Successful applicants will be notified of their award.
This scholarship presents an excellent opportunity to pursue your passion for Law and gain a quality education at the University of Essex. So, if you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t miss this chance to secure financial support for your studies!
Remember to submit your application on time and put your best foot forward. Good luck in your academic journey!