Are you an international student with dreams of pursuing a postgraduate degree at a renowned university?
If so, the University of Southampton is offering a fantastic opportunity for you! Each year, the university awards a range of subject scholarships to outstanding international master’s students based on their academic achievements.
- Number of Scholarships: Varies
- Type of Scholarship: Merit-based
- Renewability: Yes
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
- Applicability: Postgraduate courses at the University of Southampton, UK
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be classified as an international student and responsible for your own tuition fees.
- Obtain a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Southampton for your chosen course.
- Enroll in a qualifying course and meet the academic criteria.
- Make any applicable deposits before the deadline specified in your offer letter.
Unlike some scholarships that require a separate application, this scholarship does not require you to apply separately. Your eligibility will be automatically determined when you submit your application to study at the University of Southampton. If you are selected for the scholarship, you will be notified in writing.
The scholarship amount details are not specified, but the merit-based awards aim to support exceptional students in their academic pursuits.
For more information and to explore other scholarships and funding opportunities, you can visit the University of Southampton’s scholarship website at https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/funding/scholarships-awards/postgraduate-merit.page.
If you have any queries or need assistance, you can get in touch with the university’s enquiries team via email at [email protected] or call +44(0)23 8059 5000.
Seize this chance to turn your dreams into reality and embark on an enriching educational journey at the University of Southampton. Good luck!