Are you a prospective or current student interested in pursuing a Masters’s degree in Law? The University of Aberdeen is offering the CB Davidson Fund 2023, a partial funding scholarship opportunity of up to £2,500, to support postgraduate students within the School of Law.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Postgraduate Students at the University of Aberdeen: You should have applied to study or be currently studying Law at either research (PhD/LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen.
- Students Proposing to Study Abroad: If you are a current student of the University of Aberdeen studying Law at research (PhD/LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) and plan to study abroad, you can apply for this scholarship.
- Lecturers from Non-UK Higher Education Institutions: If you are a member of staff from a non-UK higher education institution and wish to lecture at the University of Aberdeen in the field of Law, you are eligible to apply.
- University of Aberdeen Staff: As a member of staff at the University of Aberdeen, you can apply for this scholarship if you wish to study foreign law or legal practice and have exhausted funding options from external bodies and Departmental funds.
To apply for the CB Davidson Fund, you need to follow these steps:
- Submit Relevant Completed Forms: Make sure to fill out all required forms accurately and completely.
- Supply Necessary Documents: Attach all the necessary documents as specified in the application guidelines.
- Adhere to Application Deadline: Ensure that you submit your application before the specified deadline, as the deadline may vary.
This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to exceptional students and staff, enabling them to further their studies and research in the field of Law. If you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t miss this valuable opportunity to pursue your Masters’s degree with the support of the University of Aberdeen.
For more information and to apply for the CB Davidson Fund 2023, visit the official scholarship page on the University of Aberdeen’s website. Don’t delay, as the application deadline may approach quickly. Take the first step towards your academic and professional aspirations by applying for this prestigious scholarship today. Good luck!