Are you pursuing a Masters degree in Teaching? Here’s an exciting opportunity to receive financial support for your studies! The University of Melbourne is offering the Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship for the year 2023. This scholarship aims to assist Master of Teaching candidates who are embarking on regional, rural, or remote Indigenous placements in Australia, or international placements in Primary school settings.
- Degree: Masters in Teaching
- Provider: University of Melbourne
- Application Deadline: 1st December 2023
- Scholarship Value: Partial Funding, up to $2,000
The primary objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to Master of Teaching candidates who are engaged in regional, rural, or remote Indigenous teaching placements in Australia, or international placements in Primary school settings. This support will help cover the costs associated with traveling to these placements.
To be eligible for the Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in the Master of Teaching (Primary) or Master of Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary) programs.
- Undertaking a regional, rural, or remote Indigenous teaching placement in a Primary school setting.
- Participating in an international placement in a Primary school setting.
Eligible students will be invited to submit an application for consideration. The selection process will be based on the merit of their applications. Make sure to showcase your passion for teaching and the significance of your chosen placement in your application.
This scholarship is open to all nationals, offering an excellent opportunity for aspiring teachers from around the world to enhance their teaching skills and gain valuable experiences in diverse settings.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, don’t miss this chance to apply for the Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship 2023. Take the first step towards realizing your teaching dreams by securing the necessary support for your academic journey.