Are you a budding artist or a talented writer with big dreams?
Don’t miss out on these amazing scholarship opportunities that could kickstart your creative journey.
We’ve compiled a list of scholarships offering award ranges from $500 to a whopping $23,000, and some even cover full tuition fees for several years. Take a closer look at these fantastic opportunities and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Scholastic Art & Writing Award Open to U.S. and international students in grades seven through twelve who have a passion for writing or art. This award grants a generous $10,000 cash prize to the winner.
- UR Richmond Scholars Program – Artist Scholars If you’re a student in a Virginia university or the University of Richmond and have a major or minor in visual or performing arts, this scholarship is for you! The program covers full tuition fees for three years and is open to both U.S. and international students.
- Bodie McDowell Scholarship Calling all aspiring outdoor writers, wildlife photographers, and more! This scholarship awards $5,000 to U.S. citizens pursuing careers in outdoor media and related fields.
- Cottey College Fine Arts Scholarship Freshman and current international or U.S. students majoring in various art forms, including painting, photography, and sculpture, can apply for this $1,000 annual scholarship.
- ‘Pennies for Art’ Scholarship High school seniors in the U.S. with an interest in art can avail this $500 scholarship from the General Federation of Women’s Clubs of Massachusetts.
- Concordia College Visual Arts Scholarship Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, who are U.S. citizens and passionate about art, are eligible for this significant $23,000 scholarship.
- MVP Visuals Design Scholarship U.S. high school seniors planning to major in graphic design arts or applied arts can apply for this $500 scholarship.
- Arts Merit Scholarship Bucknell University offers this scholarship to U.S. or international students planning to major in visual or performing arts, providing $20,000 in support.
- John F. and Anna Lee Stacey Scholarship Fund for Art Education For U.S. citizens skilled and dedicated to a conservative or classical art tradition, this scholarship offers a $5,000 award.
- Mildred and Albert Panowski Playwriting Award Citizens of the United States with a serious interest in playwriting can apply for this undergraduate and graduate award, receiving $2,000 annually.
These scholarships present a golden opportunity to pursue your artistic passions while gaining financial support. So, make sure to check the application deadlines and eligibility criteria for each scholarship and apply today! Good luck on your creative journey!