South Sudan Internships 2023
South Sudan Internships 2023
Lead Generation Internship At Spendesk Uk 2023
Spendesk is seeking a Lead Generation Intern to assist our UK Sales team in becoming more productive and meeting their high targets on time. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about startups and growth, eager to learn, and eager to grow in an exciting and international environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to help build an advanced Lead Generation machine in a rapidly growing company while learning about all aspects of Revenue Operations. You will bring qualified leads, enrich our CRM to boost growth, and bring new ideas to challenge the existing while working closely with our Data and Sales teams.
What we’re looking for:
• Fluent in English
• Last year student – Master’s degree in Business, Marketing preferable
• the Previous internship in Operations, Sales, Growth, Marketing is preferred but not mandatory
• Strong will to learn & develop in Operations, Sales, or Growth
• Good knowledge of Excel / Google Sheet
• Curious, problem-solver, and attention to detail, willing to take risks and be challenged every day
Also read: Feldco Scholarship Grants
• Motivation and ambition to continue career at Spendesk
• Knowledge of French is a bonus
Tax & Legal Services – Legal Immigration Internship At PwC Middle East Dubai
At PwC, we define success as our ability to provide the value that our clients and employees seek. Our reputation is built on long-term client relationships and a commitment to providing value in everything we do. We are a network of 158 firms with over 236,000 employees committed to providing world-class capabilities and quality assurance, tax, and advisory services.
PwC Middle East has been in the region for 40 years and employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Our solid knowledge of local business environments throughout the Middle East region complements our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills. Our customised solutions assist our clients in meeting the challenges and opportunities that come with doing business in the Middle East.
Summary and Job Description
A career in Legal Services will allow you to assist our clients in taking a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We assist our clients and their legal entities with the formation of new companies, ongoing compliance with local legislation, and global business restructuring to manage governance and compliance risks.
As an Intern / Trainee, you will work as part of a problem-solving team, assisting in the resolution of complex business issues ranging from strategy to execution. This management level’s PwC professional skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Be curious and try new things.
• Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
• Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts, and other information.
• Support research, analysis, and problem-solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
• Produce high-quality work that adheres to the relevant professional standards.
• Keep up-to-date with technical developments in the area of specialism.
• Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
• Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
• Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
• Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Government Relations & Policy Summer Internship At Tesla Canada 2023
Tesla Internship Program
The Internship Recruiting Team is motivated by a desire to identify emerging talent. Our year-round programme places the best students in positions that will allow them to grow both technically and personally as they work closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are committed to providing an experience that allows the intern to experience life at Tesla by assigning them projects that are critical to the success of their team.
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you’ll be seated at the table, making critical decisions that will impact not only your team, but also the overall success of Tesla’s mission.
• The cities of Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, and Victoria
This internship will allow you to work on policy and business development, market analysis, and strategic engagement with the North American Public Policy & Government Relations team. Working across the team to support its full range of efforts, with a particular focus on renewable energy policy, the incumbent will have the opportunity to learn and grow.
What You Can Expect
You will gain experience in the following areas as the Government Relations and Policy Intern:
• Gain a broad and deep understanding of Tesla’s policy issues, with a focus on renewable energy generation, storage, and electricity rate policy.
• Analyze policy initiatives for their impacts on Tesla
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in relevant fields such as Political Science, Public Policy, International Studies, Economics or Business Administration
• Able to make 3-6 month commitment
•Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment
• Capable of working remotely with a high degree of productivity
• Self-starting and solutions oriented
• A strong team player
• Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset, but not required
Internship – Aviation Data Analysis At International Civil Aviation Organization Canada 2023
The Air Transport Bureau (ATB) is responsible for activities that support the Organization’s Strategic Objectives for Security and Facilitation, Economic Development of Air Transportation, and Environmental Protection. It is in charge of providing expert assistance to the Assembly, Council, Air Transport Committee (ATC), Aviation Security Committee (ASC), Committee on Joint Support of Air Navigation Services (JSC), Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection (CAEP), and specialised conferences, divisional, panels, and working group meetings related to these three Strategic Objectives.
The Air Transport Bureau’s Aviation Data and Analysis (ADA) Section is one of the sections in charge of delivering results related to ICAO’s Strategic Objective – Economic Development of Air Transport. The Section is in charge of collecting, standardising, and disseminating aviation data,
including the ICAO Statistics Programme, the development and customization of global, regional, and route-group air traffic forecasts and other planning parameters, and the conduct or support of various economic analyses required for air navigation capacity and infrastructure planning, environmental protection, air transport system efficiency, and so on.
As a member of the Enterprise Data Management team, the intern will support the work programme related to aviation data and statistics, as well as the development of business analysis tools, under the general supervision of the Chief, ADA Section. In this context, the intern may collaborate with various ICAO Bureaus on collaborative business initiatives.
The intern will work closely with staff in the ADA Section to:
• Support the continuous development and update of the Economic Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Civil Aviation;
• Assist in data loading, verification, validation, and filling data gaps from various data sources;
• Participate in the verification and validation of reported data as guided, and assist in the development of electronic tools to accelerate the verification process;
• Contribute to the development of business analysis tools and the automation of monthly air traffic monitor;
• Continuous updating of reference tables common to all databases; and
• Perform other assigned related duties.
Candidates must have completed or be enrolled in a graduate degree programme (second-level university degree or higher) in a field of study related to statistics, economics, commerce/business, finance/accounting, computer science, engineering, and/or information system management at the time of application.
Applicants from countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages must have completed at least four years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards a degree.
No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
Fluent reading, writing and speaking abilities in English. Desirable: A working knowledge of a second language of the Organization (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish).
2023- 2023 Finance Internship At Unilever Canada
What Makes You Unique
Work with amazing people and brands to create work that makes you proud every day. Unilever provides the opportunity to make a genuine positive difference within a purpose-driven, long-term business. • You’re a natural leader: you’re always looking for new opportunities, insisting on innovation, and never settling for “good enough.” You take pride in producing work of the highest quality.
• You’re a dot connector: you’re creative, resourceful, eager to overcome obstacles, and driven to improve or create something new.
• You’re a change agent: You understand that there is always room for improvement and are dedicated to assisting others in seeing those opportunities.
You’re a strategy expert: you enjoy thinking outside the box and imagining new possibilities for the company. You are a visionary, developing strategies to drive business growth while also inspiring others.
• You enjoy winning and having fun while doing so: You prefer to lead rather than follow in the marketplace. You have a positive outlook on the company’s future and a desire to win.
What You’re Going to Do
Customer Development – Finance Excellence Team – Toronto
• Assist with monthly sales forecasting, month-end analysis, compilation of the Canadian CD balanced scorecard, and trade spend analysis.
Prepare and maintain a variety of reports that highlight customer performance metrics (including shares, profitability, etc.)
• Create a monthly Earn/Spend report and Matrix for management to review.
• Work with various account teams to understand invalid statuses and provide commentary/insights to the team.
• Examine monthly payments due and provide updates to Key Account Managers (KAMs) for specific customer accounts.
• Assist with trade budgeting by gathering prefered vendor estimates and providing a review of key assumptions.
• Assist with SAP Business Intelligence (BI) data pulls for various Customer P&Ls.
Finance Excellence Team S&OP – Toronto
• Support the monthly business rhythm (S&OP), month end processes and Global forecasting submissions from a Total Company perspective
• Assist in the consolidation and P&L analysis of our three-year Strategic plan
• Play a key role in our annual Volume Collection process to build out-year supply and demand
• Assist in improving current tools and processes for Management Report and P&L analysis
• Business Partner with Marketing teams to drive Coupon analytics and better decision making
• Ad hoc support to the FET Decision-Support team and FET-Marketing Finance teams
• Liaison with cross-functional teams to support our Monthly Performance and KPI tracker
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
The successful candidate should be pursuing a Business Administration degree with a finance specialisation and a desire to work in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. We are looking for people who are committed, mature, outgoing, and thrive in a team environment. Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills are required, as well as an overall level of expertise in PC/MS Office environments. Candidates who are successful will be results-oriented and have demonstrated initiative and drive. They will have strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills, as well as a solid understanding of accounting principles. Prior relevant work experience with a CPG company and knowledge of SAP are considered assets.
Human Resources Intern At SalesEra Canada 2023
4 month duration (120 days)
Type of Work: Internship
• Available for remote internship work from anywhere
• Ability to begin internship immediately
• Have at least three months’ availability
• Have relevant skills and interests; only those candidates are eligible to apply.
• Ability to work in the EST/PST time zone in the United States
• Collaborate with the HR Manager and the Resource Recruitment Department
• Carrying out Global Recruitment
• Live recruitment and staffing tasks
• Manage the entire recruitment process, including onboarding, joining formalities, and final feedback.
• Candidates’ visa and other requirements are met
• Preliminary rounds, documentation collection, and facilitation of subsequent rounds
• Graduate, College/University student, or recent graduate with relevant skills
• Certificate of Completion of Internship
• Recommendation letter for top performers
• LinkedIn endorsement
General Manager UK Right Hand / Chief of Staff Intern At Witco 2023
What to expect
• You will work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on business development and strategy. • You will have a significant impact on our strategy by helping Witco grow.
• You will be a part of the enthusiastic Witco family and will enjoy our team environment.
• Seeking an internship while studying or launching a career.
• Team player who can work independently as well as in groups.
• Data-driven and capable of constantly reviewing and optimising sales processes
• Excellent communicator and listener.
• Excellent attitude: proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic. • Extensive English communication skills are required.
The hiring procedure
• Please visit and follow our LinkedIn page while we consider your application: https://fr.linkedin.com/company/witcoapp
• First round interview (via video call) with Alper, our Country Manager for the United Kingdom.
• Second round video interview with Charlotte, our Expansion Director.
• Final round interview (face-to-face meeting) with Alper, our Country Manager in the United Kingdom. Witco is dedicated to an inclusive hiring process and fostering diversity within our teams.
Lead Operations Manager At Amazon UK 2023
Our internship opportunities are available at the following locations throughout the United Kingdom: You will be expected to be flexible in terms of location.
Are you the best candidate for this position? Read through the role overview below to find out.
12 weeks minimum About Us: Amazon is a construction company.
A sense of ownership pervades everything we do, from the proprietary technologies we develop to the new businesses we launch and grow.
Amazon embraces invention and progressive thinking in every team across our company, from providing the world’s largest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries.
Amazon is a place where motivated employees thrive and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
It’s as easy as this:
We are the forerunners.
Customer demand at Amazon grows with each order placed and parcel delivered. And, in order to meet this demand and maintain our world-class service, we are expanding our Operations team across Europe. Our Operations teams have a diverse set of skills and experience, having delivered hundreds of thousands of products to hundreds of countries around the world. To ensure that our customers receive what they want when they want it, our network of Fulfilment Centres is supported by managers whose teams are in charge of receiving and storing inventory, picking, packing, and shipping. Concerning these internships: Whatever your background, Amazon is a great place to work if you are motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them.
Because we can only continue to be the most customer-centric company on the planet by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo, we’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt to changes quickly and encourage you to try new things. Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to work as interns in European Operations in the unique world of logistics.
An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment, as well as a great introduction to our Operations activities.
These internships are project-based educational opportunities designed to expose future managers to how we lead and develop our associate teams.
Interns will learn how our managers effectively engage their teams to realise their full potential, ensure their performance to meet the expectations of our customers, promote a safe and productive environment, and more within our large and complex fulfilment centres.
As an intern, you could work on one of the following teams: inbound (managing truck reception and unloading, registering products in our systems, stowing products, and inventory space management), outbound (after a customer orders an item, picking, rebin, packing, and shipping), ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence Services – benchmarking, sharing best practises, and working on continuous improvement projects for various sites), and ICQA (Amazon Customer Excellence Services – benchmarking, sharing best practises (inventory control and quality assurance).
You will use your analytical skills and roll up your sleeves to complete a project that will help to improve the functionality and level of service provided by the Fulfillment Centers to our customers.
This will include the following:
Investigating data, mapping processes, and problems, Providing and testing potential solutions before implementing the best one(s), and Interacting with highly efficient managers, technology development teams, and front line associates to think broadly about solutions to one of the world’s fastest-growing operations networks’ most complex business and operational challenges.
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds and provide them with an environment in which they can constantly improve the customer experience. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals who are constantly proactive and strive to foster a culture of creativity in the workplace. You are currently pursuing a two-year university degree in logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing, engineering, or a related field. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and the local language if applying to a country other than the UK) and are willing to work flexible schedules/shift hours. You are a results-oriented individual with strong analytical abilities and a desire to innovate and simplify current processes and practises.
You should be able to make sound decisions and communicate using logic. Evidence of leadership abilities – perhaps you are the president of a university sporting or social club, or you have taken the lead in charity work or a group project. Personal drive and enthusiasm that distinguishes you from the crowd
Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment, meet tight deadlines, and prioritise workload even when competing priorities exist. Previous work experience – a summer job, internship, or full-time role; even better if it’s in operations or a customer-facing environment. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
We are adamant that employing a diverse workforce is critical to our success. We base our hiring decisions on your experience and skills. We admire your drive to discover, invent, simplify, and build. We welcome applications from anyone, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
By submitting your resume and application materials, you authorise Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ global recruitment database, as well as to circulate that information as needed for evaluating your qualifications for this or other job openings.