Scholarships

Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarships

Sponsored Links

Mid Sweden University is offering a remarkable opportunity for high-performing students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) to pursue their Master’s studies. This scholarship aims to support talented individuals in selected Master’s programmes, providing financial assistance for tuition fees.

Scholarship Details:

  • Host Institution: Mid Sweden University, Sweden
  • Fields of Study:
    • International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
    • International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
    • Master’s Programme in Electrical Engineering
    • Master by Research in Biology
    • Master’s Programme (one year) in Additive Manufacturing
    • Master by Research in Computer Engineering
    • Master by Research in Electronics
    • Master by Research in Engineering Physics
    • Master in Tourism 60 credits (one year)
    • Master in Tourism 120 credits
    • Master Program (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing, and Management
  • Number of Scholarships: Not specified
  • Scholarship Value: The scholarship covers 75% of the tuition fee, while the remaining 25% of the tuition fee per semester, as well as travel costs, living expenses, and other related expenses, are not covered by the scholarship and should be managed through other means of funding.
ALSO READ:  Father Guindon Student Assistance Fund at University of Ottawa in Canada

Eligibility Criteria:

  • The scholarship is open to citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland who are required to pay tuition fees.
  • Applicants must have applied through University Admissions to one of the eligible Master’s programmes by 16 January 2023 and paid the application fee by 1 February 2023.

Application Process:

  • Interested candidates should first apply for admission to their chosen Master’s programme through University Admissions Sweden.
  • Students who have applied and paid the application fee before the deadline will receive an email containing a link to the scholarship application form.
  • The scholarship application period will be from 10 to 28 February 2023.
ALSO READ:  Germany Tuition Free Universities and Scholarships for International Students

Important Links: For more detailed information and to access the online application form for this scholarship, please visit the official scholarship website at: Official Scholarship Website

Sponsored Links

Leave a Reply

Back to top button