Are you looking for a world-class university to pursue your passion for mathematics? Look no further than the University of York! Established in 1963, this prestigious institution has consistently ranked among the top 20 universities in the UK and the top 50 in Europe. With over thirty departments and centers covering a wide range of subjects, York offers a vibrant and inspiring academic environment.
Why Choose the University of York?
- Career Preparation: At the University of York, we are committed to preparing our students for long-term success in their careers. Our courses are designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in a global workplace.
- Inspirational Research: York has a global reputation for groundbreaking research that has the power to change lives. As a student, you will have the opportunity to work with world-leading academics, gaining invaluable insights and contributing to cutting-edge discoveries.
- Supportive Environment: When you study at York, you will be supported by a community of dedicated academics and staff who are invested in your growth and success. You will have access to a range of resources and opportunities to help you thrive academically and personally.
Maths Academic Excellence International Scholarships
If you have a passion for mathematics and dream of studying at York, we have great news for you! The University offers the Maths Academic Excellence International Scholarships, valued at £1000, to outstanding undergraduate students from all nationalities, including EU students and those from the UK.
- All nationalities (including EU) and UK (home) students are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is available for the following undergraduate courses in mathematics:
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics (with a year in Europe)
- MMath (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Management
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Management (with a year in industry)
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Statistics
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply for a place at York by completing an application through UCAS (the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). There is no separate application for the scholarship, as all eligible students will be automatically considered.
Make sure to meet the entry requirements for your chosen mathematics course, and if English is not your first language, provide evidence of your English language proficiency.
Don’t Miss This Opportunity
The deadline for applications is 25th January 2023. Take the first step towards an exciting future in mathematics by applying to the University of York. Join a diverse and supportive community of learners, work with world-renowned academics, and unlock your potential for a successful career.