Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarships 2023
James Madison University is pleased to offer the Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarship to deserving students who wish to pursue a degree from a reputable Norwegian university.
Domestic applicants who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at James Madison University are eligible for the programme.
James Madison University, founded in 1908, is a public university in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. It is quickly becoming one of the nation’s leading higher education institutions.
Why did you choose James Madison University? Students at this university enjoy unusually engaged relationships with world-class faculty who are here to pursue knowledge and make teaching a priority.
James Madison University will provide an award of $12,206 in fees per year for four years.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: November 1.
- University or Organization: James Madison University
- Department: NA
- Award: $12,206
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Norway
Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Norway.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must rank in the top 20% of their class and have a 3.6 cumulative GPA or rank in the top 20% of their level and have a 1250 SAT.
- The sponsorship will be awarded based on demonstrated excellence in academic achievement, leadership, and community service.
- How to Apply for the Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarships : For being enlisted in the program, students are required to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After receiving confirmation, you can download the application form and send it to Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarship James Madison University MSC 0109 100 East Grace Street Harrisonburg, VA 22807.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for two letters of recommendation, official high school transcript and two essays.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.