Are you a US national currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution of higher education? If so, the Udall Foundation is offering an exciting scholarship opportunity just for you! The Udall Undergraduate Scholarship is now open for applications, offering partial funding of up to $7,000 to successful candidates.
To be eligible for the Udall Undergraduate Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: Applicants must be US nationals, citizens, or permanent residents.
- Academic Level: You should be a sophomore or junior-level college student currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Associate’s Degree: If you’re applying for the scholarship, you must have completed an associate’s degree at a two-year or four-year accredited institution of higher education in the US.
- Area of Interest: The scholarship is available for all courses offered by universities. There are two specific categories:
- Native Healthcare: Native Americans and Alaska Natives pursuing health-related careers.
- Environment: Undergraduates with a passion for environmental issues.
To apply for the Udall Undergraduate Scholarship, you’ll need to submit the following documents:
- College Transcripts: Provide your academic transcripts to demonstrate your educational achievements.
- Recommendation Letters: Obtain three recommendation letters that highlight your potential and suitability for the scholarship.
- Application and Essay: Complete an 11-question application form and write a compelling essay of up to 800 words. The essay should focus on analyzing a legislative act, speech, book, or public policy statement by either Morris K. Udall or Stewart L. Udall.
Value of the Scholarship:
If you successfully secure the Udall Undergraduate Scholarship, you’ll receive up to $7,000 to cover recommended academic expenses. This financial support can be a significant boost to your educational journey and help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Keep in mind that the deadline for sending your application may vary, so it’s crucial to check the Udall Foundation’s official website for the most up-to-date information.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Udall Undergraduate Scholarship, visit the official website of the Udall Foundation and follow the application process outlined there. Take the first step towards securing this valuable scholarship to support your higher education journey.