If you’re seeking an exceptional educational experience in Quebec, Canada, look no further than Concordia University. Founded in 1974, this English-language public research institution offers a wide array of academic opportunities with over 400 bachelor and 200 graduate programs and courses.
Renowned for its innovative teaching methods and remarkable research endeavors, Concordia has earned both national and international recognition for its outstanding graduate programs.
In this blog post, we’ll explore the Concordia University International Scholars Awards, which provide a fantastic opportunity for international students to pursue their undergraduate degree in Canada.
Concordia University International Scholars Awards:
The Concordia University International Scholars Awards is a scholarship program designed to support bright and ambitious international students pursuing their first undergraduate degree. As an awardee, you’ll receive financial assistance covering tuition and fees, making your educational journey at Concordia much more accessible.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- You should be applying for your first undergraduate degree, without any prior university credits.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student in a degree program at Concordia.
- International students paying full international student rates are eligible to apply.
- Your intended start date at Concordia University should be in the fall of 2023.
- Before applying for the scholarship, you must have applied for admission to Concordia, paid the application fee, and obtained a Concordia student ID number (an 8-digit number starting with 4).
Before applying for the International Scholars Awards, you must first complete the admission process at Concordia University. Once you’ve done that, you can proceed with the scholarship application. The application package must be compiled into a single PDF file and should include the following documents:
- Student Application Form
- Current curriculum vitae detailing your work, volunteer experience, awards, cultural achievements, and other accomplishments.
- A personal statement (maximum 750 words) highlighting how you’ve demonstrated resilience and overcome personal hardships while maintaining excellent academic performance. For example, if your name is John Doe and your student ID number is 12345678, the file name should be “Doe_John_12345678.”
Language Requirement: Since the medium of instruction at Concordia University is English, applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language to be eligible for admission and the scholarship.
Concordia University stands as a beacon of educational excellence, providing a diverse and vibrant learning environment for students from all around the world.
With the International Scholars Awards, the university is further empowering international students to achieve their academic dreams in Canada. If you aspire to be part of an innovative community and access top-notch undergraduate programs, don’t miss the opportunity to study at Concordia University. Mark your calendars and apply before the deadline on February 17, 2023, and embark on a journey of knowledge and growth at Concordia University. Good luck!