Are you looking to pursue postgraduate studies in New Zealand? The ADB/University of Auckland Masters Scholarship offers a fantastic opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in various fields at the University of Auckland, one of the participating academic institutions.
Fields of Study:
The scholarship covers the following programs at the University of Auckland:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Masters Programs in Engineering
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member country. You can check the list of current developing member countries on the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme website.
- Have gained admission to an approved master’s program at the University of Auckland.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with an outstanding academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience after obtaining your university degree.
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English to pursue your studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for specific programs suitable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
The ADB-JSP scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Tuition fees for the chosen program.
- Round-trip airfare to and from Auckland.
- Basic cost of living allowance.
- Health and medical insurance coverage.
- A special grant for thesis preparation for scholars engaged in research.
To apply for this scholarship, you need to follow these steps:
- First, gain admission to one of the eligible postgraduate programs listed above at the University of Auckland.
- After receiving the Official Offer of Place from the University, complete the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship application form.
- Prepare other supporting documents required for the application.
- Submit the completed application form along with the necessary documents by POST to the University of Auckland before the deadline of 21 July 2023.
Remember to visit the official scholarship website (link provided below) for detailed information on the application process.
Website: For more information and application details, visit the official scholarship website at https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/for/international-students/is-scholarships-loans-and-funding/is-asian-development-bank-japan-scholarship.htm.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to study in New Zealand with the ADB/University of Auckland Masters Scholarship. Take the first step towards your postgraduate journey today! Good luck with your application!