Are you a Pacific student in New Zealand looking to pursue a Masters degree? The University of Auckland is offering the Pacific Postgraduate Scholarships for the year 2023. This scholarship aims to support talented Pacific students in various fields and is an excellent opportunity to further your education.
- The scholarship is open for Masters degree programs in any field offered by the University of Auckland.
- Eligible candidates will receive partial funding of $13,655, which can greatly ease the financial burden of higher education.
- The scholarship also covers compulsory fees, making it even more attractive for aspiring postgraduate students.
To be eligible for the Pacific Postgraduate Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Pacific student who is either a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 7.50 from a recognized university in your qualifying program is required.
- Ensure you meet all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria.
Applying for the scholarship is simple and straightforward:
- When you apply for admission to the University of Auckland, you will automatically be considered for the Pacific Postgraduate Scholarship. There is no need to submit a separate application.
- After your place at the university is confirmed, scholarship offers will be made to eligible candidates.
- If you meet the relevant criteria, you will be contacted to inquire if you wish to be considered for the scholarship.
This scholarship provides a valuable opportunity for Pacific students to pursue higher education in their chosen field without worrying about financial constraints. Don’t miss this chance to further your academic journey at the University of Auckland!
Please note that the deadline for applications varies, so ensure you apply as early as possible to be considered for this esteemed scholarship opportunity. Good luck with your application!