Are you dreaming of studying abroad but worried about the expenses? Good news! There are international scholarships available that allow you to pursue your studies in any country of your choice, or even from the comfort of your own country. In this blog post, we will introduce you to some fantastic scholarship opportunities that could make your dreams of studying internationally come true.
- Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants: The Rotary Foundation offers Global Grant scholarships for graduate-level coursework or research, lasting from one to four academic years. With a minimum budget of $30,000, these scholarships cover a wide range of expenses, including travel, tuition, accommodation, and more. The best part is, you can study in any country where a host Rotary club or district is present.
- OFID Scholarship Award: The OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) provides fully-funded scholarships for Master’s degree programs at accredited universities worldwide. These scholarships, worth up to $50,000, cover various costs, such as tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation, books, and even travel costs. A golden opportunity to explore education in a country of your choice!
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program: The Aga Khan Foundation offers scholarships for postgraduate studies to outstanding students from selected developing countries. These scholarships are awarded on a 50% grant and 50% loan basis and cover tuition fees and living expenses. You can choose any reputable university for your studies, except in certain European countries.
- Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarships: If you are passionate about sustainable energy development, the ESED scholarship might be the perfect fit for you. Offering $21,000 per year for up to two years of master’s level studies, this scholarship aims to support exceptional students pursuing advanced studies in this field.
- Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships: The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program sponsors students from developing countries to pursue master’s degree programs at preferred and partner universities across the globe. This scholarship covers tuition, a monthly stipend, airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
- ADB Japan Scholarship Program: The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program provides opportunities for citizens of developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in various fields at participating academic institutions in Asia and the Pacific region. The scholarship includes tuition fees, monthly allowance, housing allowance, and more.
- Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships for Developing Countries: For individuals in developing nations facing extreme poverty, the Wells Mountain Foundation offers Empowerment through Education scholarships. You can choose to study in your home country or another developing country, with an average scholarship amount of $1400, covering tuition, books, and approved costs.
- Distance Learning Scholarships: If studying abroad isn’t feasible for you, there are also distance learning scholarships available. These scholarships allow you to pursue master’s level studies through online programs.
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships: The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission, in partnership with UK Universities, offers distance learning scholarships to citizens of developing commonwealth countries, covering overseas tuition fees.
- Edinburgh Global Distance Learning Scholarships: The University of Edinburgh provides 12 scholarships for citizens of selected developing countries to pursue distance learning master’s programs, with full tuition fee coverage over three years.
Global scholarships offer an incredible chance to pursue higher education in any country you desire. Whether you opt for traditional study abroad or choose the flexibility of distance learning, these scholarships can make your international education dreams come true. Take advantage of these opportunities and embark on a transformative educational journey!