Prospanica Scholarship Program
Prospanica Scholarship Informations
Scholarships from the Prospanica Foundation are intended for undergraduate and graduate students who want to maximise their educational opportunities while also making meaningful contributions to society. We’re looking for entrepreneurial thinkers who understand that true success is more than just individual success; it benefits the entire Hispanic community.
We have a limited number of Prospanica Foundation scholarships available, ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
Applicants to the Prospanica Scholarship Program must:
- be a United States citizen, legal permanent resident, or DACA recipient.
- be of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
- have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) OR have a minimum 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) in combination with work experience during that time.
- have a Prospanica membership – Member ID required.
- be enrolled or planning to enroll in a postgraduate (Master’s or PhD) or undergraduate program in an accredited university business school (in the United States or Puerto Rico). If applying for the undergraduate awards, the applicant must currently be a sophomore or higher.
Prospanica Scholarship Requirements for Eligibility
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- The following institutions are eligible for the award: two-year colleges
- The following institutions are eligible for the award: four-year colleges
- Citizens of the United States are eligible for the award.
- Citizens of countries other than the United States and Canada are eligible for the award.
Prospanica Scholarship Application Prerequisites
An application form is required.
A transcript is required.
An essay is required.