Are you considering pursuing your undergraduate studies at a prestigious Australian university? Look no further than the University of Queensland (UQ), located in the vibrant city of Brisbane. Established in 1909, UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most renowned public research institutions, known for its commitment to academic excellence.
As a member of the prestigious Group of Eight, UQ stands tall among Australia’s top research-intensive universities. Its diverse and inclusive community attracts students from over 140 different countries, showcasing the university’s dedication to international engagement. UQ’s global reach also includes collaborations with educational institutions worldwide, providing students with exciting opportunities for international research projects and educational experiences abroad.
If you’re an international student seeking financial support for your undergraduate studies, UQ offers various scholarships to assist you. The application deadline for these scholarships is April 14, 2023. Here’s a brief overview of the scholarship details:
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: Not specified
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- Award Location: Australia
- Open to all nationalities
- Applicable to any undergraduate program offered by UQ
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an Approved Program at the university
- Demonstrated temporary and unexpected financial hardship
- Not receiving assistance from the Financial Hardship Assistance Scheme for the relevant academic year
- Not awarded another scholarship, bursary, or similar grant considered by the university
Application Process: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admissions at the University of Queensland. Afterward, submit your scholarship application to the Director of Student Affairs before the closing date.
Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Acceptance into an Approved Program at the University of Queensland
- Meet the university’s prerequisites for your chosen undergraduate degree program
Language Requirement: As per the university guidelines, you must demonstrate evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: For the academic session 2023/2024, the University of Queensland will provide a limited income from the fund to successful scholarship recipients.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to study at a world-class institution like the University of Queensland. Apply for the scholarship now and take the first step toward an enriching academic journey in Australia. Good luck with your application!