Curtin University, founded in December 1986, was initially known as Curtin University of Technology. Today, it is a prestigious institution comprising five main faculties and over 95 specialist centers. The university maintains ties with 90 exchange universities in 20 different countries, offering an enriching global experience for its students.
Reasons to Choose Curtin University: Curtin University has earned recognition as the top Western Australian public university for its exceptional graduate outcomes and high employer satisfaction rates. The university takes pride in its active involvement in research across a wide range of academic and practical fields.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2023
Global Curtin Merit Scholarships for International Students: The university is offering the Global Curtin Merit Scholarships for international students pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in various faculties. The scholarship provides a generous 25% reduction on the first-year tuition fees for eligible candidates. To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open to all nationalities, except Australia.
- Available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in specific faculties: Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, and Science & Engineering (Science courses, Engineering courses, and Western Australian School of Mines).
- Available to international, fee-paying, non-sponsored students who have met or exceeded Curtin’s academic cut-off score for the scholarship.
- Students must be commencing their studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses for the first time in 2023, pursuing a full undergraduate or master’s by coursework program (excluding Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
Application Process: Applying for the Global Curtin Merit Scholarship is straightforward. No separate scholarship application is required. Students can apply for the Curtin course through registered education agents or directly through Curtin’s online portal. All eligible applications are automatically considered for the scholarship.
Supporting Documents: When applying to study at Curtin University, candidates will need to provide the following documents:
- Academic transcripts and grading system descriptions.
- Award certificates and certified copies of previous qualifications.
- English proficiency documents (specific English requirements can be found on the individual course tab).
Benefits of the Scholarship: The Global Curtin Merit Scholarship covers up to 25% of the first-year tuition fee, with a maximum of 200 credit points. The scholarship is fully applicable for students completing a minimum of 400 credit points within their mainstream course or 25% of the first-semester tuition fee for those completing a minimum of 300 credit points.
Please note that the scholarship only covers tuition fees and will be credited to the recipient’s fee account by the census date of the study period.
Studying at Curtin University offers an exceptional educational experience, with a wide range of courses and a supportive environment for students from diverse backgrounds. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of an esteemed institution with a strong focus on research and academic excellence. Apply for the Global Curtin Merit Scholarship now and start your journey towards a successful future at Curtin University in Australia.