Are you an ambitious international student seeking to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a reputable Australian university? Look no further! The University of Canberra is offering the International Merit Scholarship for the year 2023, providing an excellent opportunity for talented individuals like you to excel in your academic journey.
The International Merit Scholarship is open for students from all nationalities, except Australia and New Zealand, and covers all courses offered by the University of Canberra. As a successful applicant, you will be entitled to a significant benefit, as the scholarship will cover a 10% reduction in your total tuition fees.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an international student applying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University of Canberra’s Bruce campus or Sydney Hills campus.
- All applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship at the time of their course application; there is no separate scholarship application process.
- Articulation, Sponsored, and Diplomatic students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Academic Achievement Requirements:
The University of Canberra maintains high academic standards, and applicants must demonstrate their academic excellence to be considered for the International Merit Scholarship. The minimum academic achievement requirements are as follows:
- For Bachelor’s degrees, applicants should have a GPA of 5 out of 7 or a grade equivalent of 70% or higher.
- For Master’s degrees, applicants should have a GPA of 5 out of 7 or a grade equivalent of 65% or higher.
How to Apply:
The application process for this scholarship is straightforward. You don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application. Instead, the Admissions Office will automatically assess your eligibility for the International Merit Scholarship when you apply for your desired course at the University of Canberra.
Take this opportunity to join a vibrant academic community, experience a world-class education, and embrace the cultural diversity that the University of Canberra has to offer.