Pittsburg State University (PSU) is offering an exciting opportunity for international students seeking higher education in the United States. The Gorilla International Scholarship is available for both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in a diverse range of fields offered by the university. If you dream of studying in the USA, this scholarship could be the key to unlock your potential.
To be eligible for the Gorilla International Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- New International Students: This scholarship is open to all new international students applying to PSU for the first time, including freshmen, transfer students, and graduate applicants.
- Admission to a Degree Program: Applicants must have received admission to a degree program at Pittsburg State University.
- Full-Time Enrollment: To qualify for the scholarship, students must be enrolled as full-time students throughout the duration of their degree program.
- Exclusions: Exchange students, government/employer-sponsored students, those in special short-term, non-degree programs, Intensive English Programs, and other tuition waivers are not eligible for this scholarship.
The Gorilla International Scholarship covers the tuition fees for up to $6,000 per year. Successful applicants may receive the scholarship for a maximum of four years for undergraduate students and two years for graduate students, provided they maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The application deadline for the Gorilla International Scholarship varies, so be sure to check the official PSU website for the most up-to-date information. To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the PSU official website and navigate to the scholarship page.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and relevant details.
- Submit any required documents, such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, GRE/GMAT scores (if applicable), and English proficiency scores (TOEFL/IELTS/PTE).
- Wait for the scholarship committee to review your application.
Selection Criteria: Scholarships will be awarded based on several factors, including:
- Grade Point Average (percentage scores): A strong academic record will boost your chances of receiving the scholarship.
- Scholarly Activities: Participation in extracurricular activities, research projects, and community involvement will be taken into account.
- Professional Experiences: Any prior work experience or internships can demonstrate your dedication and commitment to your chosen field of study.
- GRE/GMAT Scores: For graduate students, standardized test scores may play a role in the selection process.
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE English Proficiency Score: Demonstrating proficiency in English is essential for success in the academic environment at PSU.
Opportunity for Global Education:
The Gorilla International Scholarship at Pittsburg State University is an excellent opportunity for international students to receive a world-class education in the United States. With more than 200 bachelor’s and master’s programs to choose from, PSU offers a wide array of disciplines to suit your interests and career aspirations.