Are you a UK national looking to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in any field? Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you! The University of Bristol is offering the Bristol Scholars Bursary for the academic year 2023, providing partial funding of £3,855 per year.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Your headteacher or head of post-16 college must have nominated you for the Bristol Scholars scheme.
- You must be a new student in 2023, enrolling in your first Bachelor’s degree.
- As a Home/UK student and resident of England, you must pay Home tuition fees.
- You should apply for and be eligible for means-tested support through Student Finance England.
- Your household income, as assessed by Student Finance England, should be £25,000 or less.
If you qualify for the Bristol Scholars scheme, you will receive £3,855 per year to cover your living costs throughout the duration of your program.
Getting started is easy! Here’s how you can apply for the Bristol Scholars Bursary:
- Ensure that you have been nominated for the Bristol Scholars scheme by your headteacher or college authority.
- If you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Bristol, accept it firmly.
- Once you confirm your place at the University, you will automatically be considered for the Bristol Scholars Bursary.
This is an excellent opportunity for UK nationals with limited financial resources to pursue higher education at one of the UK’s leading universities. Don’t miss the chance to make your dreams come true with the support of the Bristol Scholars Bursary!