Are you a U.S. citizen or permanent resident interested in pursuing postgraduate studies or research in Belgium? The Belgian American Educational Foundation (BAEF) is offering an exciting opportunity for 10 individuals to undertake advanced studies in any subject at Belgian universities and institutes of higher learning.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for the BAEF fellowships, applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States. There are three categories of eligible candidates:
- Those currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or equivalent degree program in the United States.
- Individuals who plan to enroll in a graduate program (Master’s or Ph.D.) in Belgium.
- Post-doctoral applicants who have earned their Ph.D. degree no more than two years before 1st July 2023.
If you are selected as a BAEF fellow, you will receive a non-renewable grant that covers the following:
- $29,000 stipend for Master’s or Ph.D. students.
- $33,000 stipend for Post-doctoral Fellows.
Additionally, the Foundation will cover the cost of health insurance in Belgium, providing you with comprehensive support during your stay.
To apply for the 2023-2024 fellowships, you need to submit a completed application as an electronic pdf document. The deadline for submissions is 31st October 2022. Please email your application to the address provided on the official BAEF website.
Interested candidates should visit the official scholarship website, where you can find detailed information on the application process and requirements. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to enrich your education and research experience in the vibrant academic landscape of Belgium.
Ready to take your studies to new heights? Apply for the BAEF Fellowships for Study or Research in Belgium today!
Official Scholarship Website: https://baef.be/fellowships-announcement-for-americans/