Are you an aspiring undergraduate student seeking financial support for your studies at Newcastle University in the UK?
Well, you’re in luck! Newcastle University is offering a fantastic merit scholarship exclusively for its alumni. This scholarship provides a 20% tuition fee reduction to those who are either wholly or partially self-financing their undergraduate degree. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you stand a chance to be awarded this prestigious scholarship.
- Scholarship Type: Merit
- No. of Scholarships: Varied
- Renewability: Yes
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2023
- Applicability: Undergraduate courses at Newcastle University, UK
Eligibility: To be considered for this alumni discount, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be applying for or intending to study for an undergraduate degree at Newcastle University.
- Hold a previous degree (undergraduate or postgraduate) from Newcastle University, or be on track to graduate before starting the undergraduate program.
- Be self-financing at least a part of the tuition fee for your chosen program.
Application Process: The application process for this scholarship is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps:
- Ensure that you have an offer for an undergraduate program at Newcastle University.
- Access the university’s postgraduate applicant portal and provide the necessary information about your previous study at the university.
- If you are an alumnus of Newcastle University, attach a copy of your previous qualification from the university.
- Use your previous student number when processing your postgraduate application to be automatically considered for the scholarship.