Are you a New Zealand citizen dreaming of pursuing a Master’s degree in the United States? If so, the Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards for 2023 could be the perfect opportunity for you! This prestigious scholarship, offered by Fulbright New Zealand, provides full funding of up to US$40,000, along with other benefits, to deserving candidates.
To be considered for the Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree but not a doctoral degree.
- Be planning to undertake a full-time postgraduate course in the US, with a minimum duration of 6 months.
- Be a New Zealand citizen. Unfortunately, if you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Preference is given to applicants who have not previously received a Fulbright graduate award or recently studied in the US.
- Note that research or studies involving clinical patient contact are not eligible for this scholarship.
The application process is straightforward. You will need to submit an online application along with the required documents before the deadline on 1st August 2023.
The Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards offer not only financial support of up to US$40,000 but also other benefits to aid your academic journey in the US. This scholarship is designed to empower talented individuals like you to reach your full potential and excel in your chosen field of study.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in Wellington. The costs of travel for the interview will be covered by Fulbright New Zealand, allowing you to focus solely on showcasing your passion and dedication for your chosen course.
If you are a New Zealand national aspiring to pursue a Master’s degree in the US, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity. The Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards 2023 could be your ticket to realizing your academic dreams and making a positive impact in your field of interest. Seize the moment and apply for this prestigious scholarship before the deadline on 1st August 2023. Take the first step towards a brighter future with Fulbright New Zealand!