Are you dreaming of pursuing a master’s degree in International Strategic Marketing? The University of Bradford is offering an exciting opportunity for ambitious students like you. They are granting two merit-based scholarships for the MSC International Strategic Marketing program, so you could be one of the lucky recipients!
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Type: Merit-based
- Renewability: Yes
- Application Deadline: September 13, 2023
- Applicability: Postgraduate courses at the University of Bradford, UK
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this fantastic scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a UK 2:2 degree or its equivalent from an approved higher education institution.
- Equivalently qualified candidates with relevant practical experience will also be considered.
- Non-standard qualifications and mature students (21 years or older) with significant relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- You must possess a degree from an approved university, regardless of the field of study.
- Language Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS: Score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each section.
- PTE: Score of 55 with a minimum of 51 in each section.
Application Process: Ready to embark on this life-changing journey? Here’s how you can apply for the MSC International Strategic Marketing scholarship:
- The Admissions staff will distribute scholarships by Tuesday, August 27. If any scholarships are still available beyond this deadline, they will be given by September 13th.
- Required documents include:
- Degree certificates/transcripts
- Two references, including one academic reference
- Evidence of English language level, if applicable
- A copy of your passport
For more information and to apply, visit the scholarship website at https://www.bradford.ac.uk/scholarships/info/msc-international-strategic-marketing
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to fulfill your academic dreams at one of the UK’s leading universities. If you have any queries or need assistance, feel free to contact the University of Bradford at [email protected] or call +44 1274 232323.