School Gists

Translations for UK Academic & Student Visa Applications

Sponsored Links

Moving to the UK for studying is an exciting time, but there’s a lot to do before you get there. First, decide what you want to study and complete the academic course application. You’ll need specific academic documents from your home country, like academic certificates, transcripts, and English proficiency certificates.

If any of these documents are not in English, you’ll need certified translations of each one. For the UK student visa application, you’ll also need translated versions of certain documents, such as birth certificates and bank statements.

A certified translation must include confirmation from the translator of accuracy, the date of translation, translator’s full name, signature, and contact details. It’s essential to ensure your translations meet these standards to avoid delays in your application process.

ALSO READ:  Requesting To Work from Home: What To Include and 5 Email Examples

To get certified translations, you can rely on Translayte, a reputable provider of UK Certified Translations for Academic and Visa purposes. They offer translations from over 130 languages into UK English, often within 24 hours, meeting all the necessary requirements for UK Visas & Immigration and the UK Home Office.

Sponsored Links

Leave a Reply

Back to top button