If you are pursuing a postgraduate degree (PhD or Masters) in any subject at an Australian or New Zealand university, here’s an exciting scholarship opportunity for you! The Capstone Editing Grant for Professional Thesis Editing 2023, offered by Capstone Editing, is now open for applications. Whether you are a domestic or international student, you have the chance to receive partial funding for professional thesis editing.
To be eligible for this grant, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in a postgraduate degree (PhD or Masters) at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Working on a thesis as part of your degree program.
- Ensure that your thesis adheres to your department’s word limit guidelines.
- Studying either internally or externally.
- Being a full-time student is preferred, but part-time students can apply if they can demonstrate carer commitments or have a medical condition that prevents them from studying full time.
- Employees or contractors of Capstone Editing, as well as their family members, are not eligible to apply.
The exact value of the grant will be decided by Capstone Editing. It is a partial funding scholarship, meaning the exact amount provided will vary.
Make sure to send your application before the deadline on 28th October 2023.
Interested students from all nationalities can apply for this scholarship to get support in their thesis editing process.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to receive professional thesis editing assistance. Apply for the Capstone Editing Grant for Professional Thesis Editing 2023 and take one step closer to achieving your academic goals. To apply, visit the official scholarship page for more information and application instructions.