NYU Acceptance Rate 2022/2026 Admission and requirements
You’re interested in New York University (NYU Acceptance Rate 2022 for the Class of 2026), aren’t you?
The New York University admission rate 2026 is an intriguing subject, especially for those who applied to NYU in 2022.
Applicants who plan to apply to New York University in the future will also benefit from this information.
Surprisingly, NYU’s 2026 admission rate is significantly higher than that of other universities, including UC and Ivy League schools.
Other vital information regarding the NYU Acceptance Rate 2022 for the class of 2026, as well as Admission Statistics The required SAT/ACT/GPA for in-state and out-of-state transfer, freshman and foreign, early action, early decision, special student, and undergraduate applicants for 2022 admission will be revealed by major as we move forwards.
NYU Acceptance Rate 2026
New York University (NYU) has a 16.2 percent acceptance rate, making it one of the most difficult universities to get into.
Although NYU is one of the most competitive institutions in the country, with a low acceptance rate, it cannot be compared in terms of competition to Ivy League schools.
New York University admissions once had a 21% acceptance rate, which is quite unusual for an ivy school.
- NYU First-year Admission rate is 16.2%
- NYU Transfer Admission rate is 24.63%
- NYU International Students Admission rate is 16.2%
- NYU Early Decision (ED) acceptance rate is 38%.
- NYU Regular Decision (RD) acceptance rate is 16%
Average Annual Tuition and Fees cost:
- Before aid: $73,566
- After aid: $40,336 (Including grants and scholarships)
- Number of Courses: 9,700
- Areas of study: 650
- Degree-granting campuses: 3 + 11 global academic centers
Cost by household income
|Household income||Average cost after aid|
|Less than $30,000||$25,964|
|More than $110,001||$55,558|
NYU Graduation Rate
|6 years of graduation rate||8 years of graduation rate|
- The number #4 Best Medical Schools in the World
- Number #1 best Medical School Acceptance Rates
- #1 among the 15 Most Popular Colleges with ACT score requirement Between 25-29
- The #1 Law School Rankings by Median Salary
- Number #1 Best Master’s in Art Therapy Programs
|Year||Accepted Applicants||Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate (%)|
Application Requirements (SAT & ACT) 2021 and Application Guidelines
- Application Portal: Visit the Application Portal
- Application Fees: International Applicants: 80 USD
- Acceptance rate: 16% – 28%
- Average SAT score: 1310-1510
- Average ACT score: 29-34
- Application Payment mode: Online
- Academic calendar: Semester-based
- Intake Sessions: Fall, Summer, and Spring
- Work Experience: Required for some Graduate programs
- Financial Aid: Through Scholarships, Loans, bursaries.
Required Documents for 2022 Admission:
Documents. Because NYU will not return your documents after your application, all applicants are advised to send only copies of their documents and not the originals.
Additional materials For programmes that require an audition or portfolio, all applicants must submit supplementary materials (DVDs, pictures, articles, formats, etc.).
Financial assistance for international students: International students seeking financial assistance during the application process should be aware that their request will be considered in the NYU admissions decision.
Admission Policy: New York University does not tolerate any form of discrimination in its admissions process. The institution was founded to admit students on the basis of merit rather than birthright or social class.
How to Check Your Admission Status After Applying: After three weeks, all applicants will receive feedback informing them whether their application was received and providing information on how to track their admission status.