Are you an international student with dreams of pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Australia? If so, the University of Canberra is offering a fantastic opportunity for you! The GEMS International Merit Scholarships are now open for applications, providing eligible candidates with a 10% discount on tuition fees.
The GEMS International Merit Scholarships are provided by the esteemed University of Canberra. As an international student, you can apply for this scholarship to pursue any Bachelor’s degree offered by the university at its Bruce campus.
Value of Scholarship:
Selected applicants will receive a significant benefit in the form of a 10% reduction in their tuition fees, making their academic journey more affordable and accessible.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Citizenship: The scholarship is open to applicants from all countries except Australia and New Zealand.
- Course Commencement: You must be a commencing international student applying to a Bachelor’s degree program at the Bruce campus of the University of Canberra.
- Articulation Partners: Applicants must come from UC’s approved articulation partners.
- Academic Achievement: You need to demonstrate strong academic performance, with a GPA of 5 out of 7 or 70% (or equivalent grade) or higher for Bachelor’s degrees.
- Exclusions: Sponsored and/or Diplomatic students are not eligible for this scholarship.
The good news is that you don’t have to go through a separate application process for the GEMS International Merit Scholarships. When you apply for admission to any Bachelor’s degree course at the University of Canberra, the Admissions Office will automatically assess your eligibility for the scholarship.
Unlike most scholarships, this opportunity is “Always Open.” So, whenever you plan to apply for your desired Bachelor’s program at the University of Canberra, you will be considered for the GEMS International Merit Scholarships at the same time.
Seize the Opportunity:
This is a remarkable chance for international students to pursue their academic aspirations in one of Australia’s reputable universities. By receiving a 10% discount on tuition fees, you can focus on your studies and make the most out of your time at the University of Canberra.