Are you a prospective student with a passion for finance and a desire to excel in your academic journey? Monash University is offering an exciting opportunity for all nationalities with the Finance Honours Grant. This prestigious scholarship provides partial funding of $6,000 as a one-off payment to deserving candidates.
If you are starting your Bachelor of Commerce degree and majoring in finance at a Monash University campus in Australia, this scholarship could be the key to turning your dreams into reality!
To be eligible for the Finance Honours Grant, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a full-time student commencing the Bachelor of Commerce program with a major in finance at any Monash University campus in Australia.
The selection process for this scholarship considers the following factors:
- Semester 1 Performance: Your academic performance during the Honours year’s first semester will be a crucial aspect of evaluation.
- Feedback from Lecturers: The feedback received from all your lecturers across the Semester 1 units will be taken into account.
- Grades in Finance and Banking Units: If you have studied banking and/or finance units during your undergraduate degree, your grades in those courses will also be considered.
Maintaining the Scholarship:
Once you become a recipient of the Finance Honours Grant, there are some requirements you need to fulfill to retain the scholarship:
- Enroll as a full-time student throughout the duration of the Honours program.
- Achieve an average score of 75 in the four Honours units during Semester 1 to be eligible for the Semester 2 payment.
The best part is that you don’t need to go through a separate application process for this scholarship. All eligible students will be automatically assessed, so you can focus on your studies and make the most of your academic journey.
The Finance Honours Grant at Monash University is a fantastic opportunity for students passionate about finance to pursue their dreams. With a generous one-time payment of $6,000, this scholarship provides the necessary support to excel in your academic journey and make a mark in the finance industry. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship, so give it your best shot and seize this chance to embark on a successful career in finance!