Are you a passionate student looking to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedicine? Monash University is offering the Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship 2023 for exceptional candidates like you! This scholarship aims to recognize and support students who exhibit excellence in the field of Biomedical Science. If you meet the eligibility criteria and excel in your studies, you could receive a partial funding of $3,000 per year. Read on to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
To be eligible for the Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You should be a current Year 12 or IB student, or have completed Year 12 or IB in the year just before starting the course.
- You must not have undertaken any other tertiary study.
- You are applying for a new course through VTAC (Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre).
- You must be enrolled or intend to enroll in the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar Program) single degree at one of Monash University’s campuses in Australia.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
The scholarship will be awarded to all eligible students who achieve an ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) of 98+ or its equivalent from IB or other recognized institutions.
No separate application is required for this scholarship. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will automatically be considered for the Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship.
Scholarship Value and Renewal:
The selected students will receive a partial funding of $3,000 per year to support their studies in Biomedical Science. To maintain the scholarship throughout the course, recipients must fulfill the following conditions:
- Maintain full-time enrollment status.
- Maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
The Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship 2023 at Monash University is a golden opportunity for ambitious students who have a strong academic background and a keen interest in Biomedical Science. By providing partial funding of $3,000 per year, this scholarship aims to encourage and support talented individuals in their pursuit of excellence in the field of Biomedicine.
Remember, no additional application is required, so if you meet the eligibility criteria, ensure that Monash University is on your VTAC course preference list, and you’ll be automatically considered for this prestigious scholarship. Don’t miss this chance to kickstart your academic journey at one of Australia’s leading universities!