Are you an aspiring student looking to study in London and the United Kingdom? The University of Greenwich warmly welcomes students from all around the world and offers a wide range of courses and flexible learning options. As an international student, you have the chance to choose from over 200 undergraduate and 150+ master courses, including online and part-time study.
Additionally, the University offers financial support through the International Hardship Fund, providing eligible students with a scholarship of up to £1,000.
Why Choose the University of Greenwich?
The University of Greenwich is an excellent choice for international students for several reasons. With an extensive selection of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs, you can find the perfect course that aligns with your interests and career goals.
Whether you prefer studying on-campus or from the comfort of your home, the University offers flexible learning options, including online courses and part-time study. This ensures that you can balance your studies with other commitments and make the most of your educational journey.
International Hardship Fund Scholarship Eligibility: To be eligible for the International Hardship Fund Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Students from all countries, including EU nations, are eligible to apply.
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program students at the University of Greenwich.
- Campus: You should be studying at the Greenwich, Avery Hill, or Medway Campus (excluding Medway School of Pharmacy) or at one of its Partner Colleges where the tuition fees are paid directly to the university.
- Financial Hardship: Applicants must demonstrate financial hardship, with less than £500 in all bank accounts both in the UK and at home. Also, you should be up to date with all fee payments.
How to Apply:
To apply for the International Hardship Fund Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, or research program at the University of Greenwich.
- Fill out the International Hardship Fund Application Form for the academic year 2022/23.
- Attach the following documents to the application form before submitting via email:
- Tenancy Agreement as evidence of rent
- Bank/Building Society statements for all accounts for the last three months
- Proof of all stated incomes, including spouse/partner income where applicable
- Any additional evidence to demonstrate financial hardship
- Write a Personal Statement addressing the following questions:
- Explain how your financial circumstances have changed since arriving in the UK.
- Describe the actions you have taken to improve your situation.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants will be granted a scholarship payment of up to a maximum of £1,000. This financial aid can help alleviate some of the financial burdens associated with studying abroad and support your academic journey at the University of Greenwich.
The University of Greenwich offers a welcoming and diverse educational environment for international students seeking to pursue their dreams in the UK. With a wide range of courses and flexible study options, you can tailor your education to suit your needs. The International Hardship Fund Scholarship further demonstrates the University’s commitment to supporting students from all walks of life. If you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t miss the opportunity to apply for this scholarship and make your academic dreams a reality at the University of Greenwich.