Finding scholarships for an MBA degree can be challenging, but there are numerous opportunities available. Scholars4dev.com has compiled a list of international MBA scholarships from top business schools and universities to help prospective students, particularly those from developing countries and women. Here’s an overview of some of the notable scholarships offered by these institutions:
MBA Scholarships from Top Global MBA Schools/Universities:
- Harvard Business School (USA): Harvard offers a substantial pool of scholarship money, with 65% of MBA students receiving financial assistance. Scholarships and fellowships can range from $5,000 to full tuition with monthly stipends.
- Wharton Business School (USA): Wharton provides merit-based MBA Fellowships to all admitted candidates, covering tuition fees from $20,000 to full tuition plus living expenses.
- Stanford Business School (USA): Stanford offers need-based MBA Fellowships, with approximately half of MBA students receiving fellowship funds averaging $35,000 per year.
- London Business School (UK): LBS offers a diverse range of scholarships for all students, women, and various nationalities, covering full fee awards or one-time awards from £12,000 to £50,000.
- Said Business School (UK): Oxford’s Said Business School offers scholarships for women, entrepreneurs, and regional scholarships ranging from £10,000 to full tuition plus a monthly stipend.
- Warwick Business School (UK): Scholarships worth £2 million+ are available for talented applicants pursuing various MBA programs, covering 50% of first-year fees to full tuition plus stipends.
- Cranfield School of Management (UK): Cranfield offers merit scholarships and need-based bursaries ranging from £7,000 to full tuition, categorized by gender, nationality, and sector.
- IMD (Switzerland): IMD provides several scholarship programs for international students, with amounts ranging from CHF 10,000 to CHF 50,000.
- INSEAD (France/Singapore): INSEAD offers a variety of need-based and non-need based scholarships ranging from €10,000 to €40,000.
- HEC Paris (France): HEC Paris provides scholarships for excellent students and those in financial need, with amounts varying from €5,000 to €26,000.
- ESADE Business School (Spain): ESADE offers scholarships to outstanding MBA candidates from various regions, covering up to 50% of tuition fees.
- ESMT (Germany): ESMT offers partial-tuition scholarships for MBA applicants, with a limited number of full-tuition scholarships available.
- SDA Bocconi (Italy): SDA Bocconi offers full and partial tuition waivers (50%-100%) for students from different regions worldwide.
MBA Scholarships specifically for Developing Countries:
- INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships: Targeting future leaders from emerging countries, this scholarship offers €22,500.
- Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships at ESMT: Providing fellowships to students from developing countries, covering full tuition, fees, and a monthly stipend.
- HEC-Eiffel Scholarships in MBA: The Eiffel Scholarship supports successful participants with a monthly allowance of €1,100 and additional expenses.
- MBA Class Scholarship for Emerging Markets at IMD: A scholarship program valued at CHF 20,000-60,000 to support young leaders from emerging markets.
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarships at London Business School: Offering full-fee scholarships for outstanding students from Africa on the full-time MBA program.
MBA Scholarships specifically for Women:
- Forté Fellows Program: Fellowships varying from $15,000 to $25,000 or more to support women pursuing MBA education at selected business schools worldwide.
- INSEAD Alumni Fund (IAF) Women’s Scholarship: Supporting outstanding women professionals on the MBA program with a value of up to € 15,000.
- Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women at IMD: Providing CHF 25,000 scholarships to encourage women from developing countries to pursue the MBA.
- Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships at HEC Paris: Offering €20,000 scholarships for women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters.
- ESADE Women of the World Scholarship: Scholarships covering up to 50% of tuition fees, available to female candidates with international exposure and financial needs.
- London Business School Women’s Scholarships: Scholarships aiming to increase female representation at London Business School, covering first-year fees.
- ESMT Women’s Academic Scholarships: Partial tuition scholarships up to €15,000 for female candidates with exceptional GMAT scores and academic excellence.
- SDA Bocconi Scholarships for Women: Partial scholarships for outstanding female applicants, ranging from 50% to 70% tuition fee waivers.
Prospective MBA students, particularly those from developing countries and women, have various scholarship opportunities available to support their education at top global business schools and universities. These scholarships not only cover tuition fees but also offer stipends and living expenses, making the pursuit of an MBA degree more accessible and feasible for aspiring business leaders worldwide.